- About Us
- Tourism Services
- The Vissai
- Ninh Binh
- Contact Us
Based on growth strategy forecasting, right from 2005, the Vissai Group has defined The development goals:
• About cement product:
+ Continue renovating, expanding and increasing the capacity of existing facilities ; continue investing in construction of a number of large power projects, in order to ensure that from 2010, all cement plants in the Group are equipped with advanced technology, modern equipment, high capacity and highly responsive capacity to environmental protection.
+ Invest some more clinker grinding station, receive and distributr cement along the coast in the central region and the Southern region.
+ Diversification of cement types.
Make sure the cement market in Vietnam Group at a minimum rate of 25 %.
+ Popular production of cement grade PCB 30, PCB 40
+ Production as orders of cement grade PC 50
• About equipment:
Take maximum advantages of existing equipment of the Group, combine intensive investment, innovate equipment to ensure the supply of spare parts to repair in the cement and building materials industry, construction machinery… gradually replace the imported equipment, coordinate to associate with external agencies to be able to self-manufacture equipment for construction material cement production line to replace imported one.
• About production of construction material:
Focus on developing the capabilities of existing facilities especially refractory products and some new construction material product categories according to construction material industry development strategy approved by the Prime Minister.
• About investment in science and technology:
Focus on investment to develop the scientific, technical and technological activities, design consultancy activities…. gradually be able to self-design the cement production line.
On the basis of the existing training facilities, increase investment and cooperation with local schools to promote the human resources training to meet the Group’s development requirement and training under the external agencies’ demand.
• About financial investment
Deploy the share-buying of the financial and fund management companies, thereby gradually participate in the capital markets and money markets in order to raise funds to meet the development and investment requirements of the Group.
• About waterway transportation business:
By 2012, the Water Transportation Company under the group will have a fleet of approximately 50-55 ships with the tonnage from 1000 tons to 5000 tons. The water and coastal cargo transportation capacity is around 8-10 million tons of cargo / year.
• About investment in trading, services, tourism and hotel:
In 2010, the Group will inaugurate and put into use a 4-star hotel The Vissai Hotel in Ninh Binh and center for trading, services, hotel and tourism at 35 Trang Tien – Hoan Kiem – Ha Noi.
• About investment in housing and real estate business:
Establishing company trading in the field of real estate and housing on that basis, implementing a series of real estate and housing projects nationwide.
• About investment in development of textile industry:
Developing on the basis of upgrading 03 Textile and Garment Plants of the Group in Ho Chi Minh City.
• About investment:
The new investment projects must ensure economic – social efficiency, high competitive products in terms of economic integration in the region and the world ; rational use of natural resources, protection of ecological environment, historical and cultural monuments, landscapes and national security, convenient transportation, especially waterway.
• About technology:
Using the advanced technology of the world, high level of automation; improving product quality, maximum savings of raw materials, fuel and power ; maximizing the capacity of the domestic mechanical industry to develop internal resources and reduce imports, diversify cement products; ensuring standards of product quality and environmental protection in compliance with Vietnamese and international standards.
• About capital sources:
Maximum mobilization of domestic resources for investment. Diversification of capital-raising means, including investment forms so that all economic sectors can together participate in cement production investment. Focus on implementing capitalization to fund new investment projects.
About sector diversification and inter-sector collaboration.
Enhancing the joint venture relation with powerful domestic and foreign groups to invest, develop and transfer technology in the field of construction material cement production and mechanics to reach out to the world market. Investment in development of infrastructure of industrial parks, residential areas, tourism services.
Enhancing the link, coordination with the sectors, the related fields such as mechanics, transportation, supply of engineering materials, construction and installation of universities, research institutes… for the best response to the development of cement industry. Creating a close link with the center for scientific and technological research nationwide in order to strengthen and develop internal resources, applying research results in production…
• Continuing to invest in new construction and innovating technologies to maintain, develop and enhance quality, design, number of cement products that are the Group’s main products, while developing a number of service items such as transportation, additives, business on material, import and export… to meet the needs of the market.
• Focusing on researching to invest and cooperate in the production of new construction materials to suit the planning and strategy of the construction materials development strategy that has been approved by the Prime Minister.
• Taking full advantages of existing mechanical equipment capacity of the cement plants in the Group and joint venture entities; strengthening coordination and cooperation to process, manufacturing supplies and accessories serving cement and construction materials industry.
Technology – Investment strategy.
• By the end of 2006, all the cement plants of the Group have advanced technology, modern equipment in order to improve product quality maximum savings of raw materials, fuel and power and environmental protection in compliance with Vietnamese and international standards.; diversify cement products, popularizing production of cement grade PCB 30, PCB 40 with high quality, and raising the maximum capacity of the existing plants to meet the needs of the market ; continue investing to expand and enhance the production capacity of available production lines and new production lines under the planning of cement industry development that has been approved by the Prime Minister.
• Depth investment of the existing mechanical facilities with modern equipment and technology to ensure supply of spare parts for repair in cement and construction materials industry, step by step replacing the imported items; cooperating with the domestic units to be able to self-manufacture cement production line in combination with an imported part.
Implementing the strategic objectives of cement industry development to the year 2010 and orientation towards 2020, the Group must organize the production and consumption of cement in a reasonable manner to gradually be consistent with the organization of production – consumption of the countries in the region. Especially, in cement consumption system, the Group should apply modern information technology into the process of selling products to enhance business performance so that the cement products of the Group have full ability to compete with other types of cement, which aims to maintain and expand its market share in the country and strive gradually to export cement to foreign countries.
• Researching and Developing cement products with a reputable brand in the market.
Human resource development strategy.
In order to ensure the sustainable development of the Group, the human factor is one of the most important factors. Therefore, the Group needs to continue to innovate methods of training and re-training, improving in order to early own a team of economic managers, technical managers who are strong, dynamic, creative, moral and at the same time have revolutionary qualities, business stuff in the market economy under socialist orientation, can master modern technology, absorb advanced production technology. Moreover, it is necessary to build a team of skilled technical workers, non-stop improving productivity and business efficiency to integrate with the region and the world.
|Trang chủ||The Vissai|